RG-MACC-SAM Security Accounting Marketing System
- The RG-MACC-SAM (Security x Accounting x Marketing) is a single platform that provides AAA and captive portal service. It enables the clients to offer their guests public Wi-Fi and network access. Using a customizable splash portal, powerful proximity marketing, advertising, and analytic applications, they can provide an engaging Wi-Fi and network experience. RG-MACC-SAM is the next-generation AAA system with billing and identity management in mind. Highly capable to be deployed in a broadband service network wired for high-speed access such as hotels, airports, apartment buildings, campuses, etc.
RG-MACC-Base Cloud Management System
The Ruijie RG-MACC (Managed @ Cloud Center) is a revolutionary cloud management platform which supports unified management and configuration of APs, switches and gateway devices, as well as value-added marketing features, site survey, etc. The RG-MACC is designed for education, retail chain stores, shopping malls, hotels, transportation, small and medium-sized enterprises, network operators and settings alike. The RG-MACC is consisted of various feature modules, such as management, marketing and AAA (authentication, authorization and accounting), site survey planner, diagnostic tools, etc. The platform significantly reduces the total cost of investment while ensuring high usability of the RG-MACC.
- Ruijie RG-SNC (Smart Network Commander) is a network management system launched by Ruijie Networks especially designed for network performance management and configuration. With a friendly browser UI, the SNC provides an extensive array of features such as network topology display, device management, performance monitoring, configuration & software management, real-time alarm and log & report management.
- The SNC evolves from the traditional network management system and adopts an intelligent “non-agent” mode, which is easier to deploy and maintain. It provides multiple benefits for administrators in terms of task plan customization, real-time network status monitoring, configuration backup and instant topology display of the whole network.
- The latest SNC is an ideal match for Ruijie products and also supports fundamental management for all 3rd-party MIB products. The SNC offers a broad array of management functions including wireless management, real-time network topology display, configuration backup and protection, comprehensive reports and logs, etc. The Ruijie SNC hence simplifies network management and lessens maintenance workload.
- Feature highlights of RG-SNC Smart Network Commander:
- Unified Network Management
- Professional Topology Management
- Real-Time Performance Monitoring
- Rich and Customized Reports
- Proactive Alarm Notifications: Email & SMS
- The Ruijie RG-RSR10-02E Router provides a next-generation network solution for enterprise branches while reducing deployment and operational costs. Through the power of Ruijie’s advanced software technology and hardware support, the Ruijie RG-RSR10-02E Router offers superior manageability and reliability for enterprise edge networks at minimum costs. The Router provides a consolidated service infrastructure that enables scalable deployment of new applications to better address the diversified demands for future business development.
- The Ruijie RG-RSR10-02E Router offers exceptional features as follows:
- Integration of Routing and Switching
- Built-in 2-port GE WAN and 8-port FE LAN
- IPv6 Support
- 3G/4G WAN Module Support
- Integrated VPN Functions
- The Ruijie RG-RSR10-02E Router delivers advanced performance with forwarding capacity up to 500Kpps and service- rich features including ACL, PBR (Policy Based Routing), NAT (Network Address Translation), etc. The Router also supports Ruijie’s leading high-speed packet forwarding technology REF (Ruijie Express Forwarding) and 2 Gigabit WAN ports to align to the current network requirements and future expansion needs.
- Ruijie RG-RSR10-01G-T(W) 4G Wireless Router is specifically designed for small and medium businesses to power next-gen network solutions. The leading device supports routing, switching, security, 4G/3G connection all in one to adapt to various deployment scenarios. Extensive software features are also available to support VPN, MPLS, multicast applications and so on. Together with a wide range of backup solutions and H-QoS features, the RG-RSR10-01G-T(W) router is an ideal companion for access solutions involving data and videos.
- The compact router is uniquely designed for 4G/3G wireless connection, offering Ruijie’s leading technologies such as VCPU, REF and X-Flow to protect against malicious attacks. A variety of H-QoS features enable secure deployment of multiple services at the same time. The RG-RSR10-01G-T(W) router, with a built-in hardware encryption engine, ensures best-in-class security for key data protection.
- With an industrial-grade design, the router delivers excellent performance under a wide temperature range. The internal 4G wireless module supports TD-LTE and FDD-LTE, and are backward compatible with 3G/2G standards enabling TD-SCDMA, WCDMA, GSM, etc. Convenient 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi access is also readily available, offering a secure wireless access solution at a possibly lowest cost. The RG-RSR10-01G-T(W) router is an ideal match for self-service banking ATM centers and difficult-to-deploy sites such as islands, military zones, power plants, mines, petrol refineries and scenarios alike.
- The Ruijie RG-RSR20-14E Router provides a next-generation network solution for branch offices of medium and large-sized enterprises. Through the power of Ruijie’s advanced software technology and hardware support, the Ruijie RG-RSR20-14E Router offers superior manageability and reliability for enterprise edge networks at minimum costs. The Router provides a consolidated service infrastructure that enables scalable deployment of new applications to better address the diversified demands for future business development.
- The Ruijie RG-RSR20-14E Router offers exceptional features as follows:
- Integration of Routing and Switching
- Built-in 2-port GE WAN and 24-port FE LAN
- IPv6 Support
- 3G/4G WAN Module Support
- Integrated VPN Functions
- The Ruijie RG-RSR20-14E Router delivers advanced performance with forwarding capacity up to 600Kpps and service-rich features including ACL, PBR (Policy Based Routing), NAT (Network Address Translation), etc. The Router also supports Ruijie’s leading high-speed packet forwarding technology REF (Ruijie Express Forwarding) and 2 Gigabit WAN combo ports to align to the current network requirements and future expansion needs.
RG-RSR20-X Multi-Service Router Series
- The RG-RSR20-X Gigabit Router Series, integrating routing, switching and security into one piece, is Ruijie’s next-generation access product as an extension of the successful RSR (Reliable Multi-Service Router) Series. In addition to the comprehensive upgrade in terms of performance, port density, speed and reliability, the RG-RSR20-X Series provides an integrated solution which enables scalable deployment of new applications for the financial sector, government and enterprises while minimizing the investment cost.
- Operating on Ruijie’s patented RGOS system, the RG-RSR20-X Multi-Service Router Series can run a breadth of services without compromising the forwarding performance, enabled by Ruijie’s VCPU, REF, X-Flow and other patented technologies. The built-in firewall feature advances the traffic attack protection. The router series provides abundant software features and supports a variety of technologies such as MPLS, VPN, multicast, IPv6, NAT and MVRF, enriched backup solutions as well as QoS/HQoS to significantly save user investment without any further purchase of software licenses or service modules.
- The RSR20-X Series, supporting the next-generation HSIC expansion module, can offer up to 10G bandwidth and can be expanded to provide enriched and comprehensive features. The hot swapping feature of the HSIC module, which is exclusive on the high-end routers, enables adding or replacing line cards without interruption to the operation of other services. In addition, the RSR20-X Series supports AC power redundancy, thereby tremendously improving the reliability of the devices.
Feature Highlights of RSR30-X Router
- Flexible and Full-Service Routers
- High-performance NAT and full-redundant design, ensuring stable and reliable services
- Integrated switching, routing, VPN, and security functions and full-service convergence, providing ultra-simplified network O&M
- Ultra-simplified Convergence, Integrated Design and Full-service Guarantee
- Integrated routing, switching, security, and VPN functions, simplifying network deployment, management, and maintenance
- Support for embedded full services and convergence of various service requirements to fully guarantee service development
- High-performance Convergence and Supreme Service Experience
- Leading performance, meeting requirements of egress scenarios with 2,000 clients
- 500-channel encryption and convergence, meeting requirements for sustainable and extensible VPN convergence
RG-WALL 1600 Next-Generation Firewall Series
- Hardware Acceleration with Superior Performance (From 1.5Gbps to 80Gbps FW Throughput)
- uilt-in Advanced Firewall, IPS, Anti-X Features Protection
- Security, Switching & Routing All-In-One (Up to 42 GE Ports & 8 10GE Ports)
- Comprehensive Logs and Audits (With Internal Storage)
RG-WS6108 High-Performance Wireless Controller
- Ruijie RG-WS6108 High-Performance Wireless Controller is designed to support the next-generation high-speed wireless network.
- The RG-WS6108 Wireless Controller can be deployed at either Layer 2 or Layer 3 network to communicate with access point (AP) without any architecture or hardware changes, offering seamless and secure wireless control.
- The RG-WS6108 Wireless Controller can manage up to 32 wireless APs by default and a maximum capacity of 320 APs (or maximum 640 APs License for Wall AP) with license upgrade.
The RG-WS6108 Wireless Controller enables centralized control and management of APs,
- The Ruijie WS6008 wireless access controller (AC) is the next generation enterprise-class wireless network controller that delivers a secure, robust, highly scalable wireless solution at unbeatable total cost of ownership (TCO).
- The WS6008 can manage up to 32 APs by default and a maximum capacity of 448 APs with license upgrade.Seamless integrated with Ruijie Wireless Intelligent Cloud Service (WIS) that provides AI-based wireless optimization round the clock for your Wi-Fi service.
RG-WS6024 Wireless Controller
- Ruijie RG-WS6024 Wireless Controller tops the class by offering all-in-one wired and wireless control, and PoE power support. The RG-WS6024 is ideal acting as the wireless core for general education, small and medium business networks, and enterprise branches. The versatile wireless controller supports wired Gigabit Ethernet access, 10G fiber uplink, and PoE/PoE+ power supply. The RG-WS6024 offers management of up to 24 APs and is scalable to up to 128 APs with license upgrade.
The Wireless Controller supports centralized wireless control and management with ease, delivering remarkable transparency and visibility. Teaming up with Ruijie’s leading management
Ruijie RG-WS6816 Wireless Controller
- The Ruijie RG-WS6816 High-Performance Wireless Controller is designed to support the next-generation high-speed wireless network. The Ruijie RG-WS6816 High-Performance Wireless Controller can be deployed at either Layer 2 or Layer 3 network to communicate with access point (AP) without any network changes.
- The Ruijie RG-WS6816 High-Performance Wireless Controller can manage up to 128 wireless APs by default and a maximum capacity of 3200 wireless APs with license upgrade.The Ruijie RG-WS6816 High-Performance Wireless Controller enables centralized control and management of APs, delivering high transparency and visibility. With Ruijie’s leading
Ruijie Wireless Controller Series
- Ruijie Wireless Controller Series is designed to support the next-generation high-speed wireless network. The Wireless Controllers can be deployed at either Layer 2 or Layer 3 network to communicate with wireless access point (AP) without any architecture or hardware changes, offering seamless and secure wireless control. The Wireless Controllers can manage up to 128 APs by default and a maximum capacity of 2,560 APs with license upgrade.
- The Wireless Controllers support centralized and transparent network management, greatly simplifying network deployment. With Ruijie’s leading RG-SNC Smart Network Commander and AP series, the Wireless Controllers significantly minimize deployment workload by
RG-MTFi-M520 Mobile LTE WiFi Router
- Ruijie RG-MTFi-M520 exclusively offers you an industry 4G to wireless system and entertainment hub – all in one easy-to-use platform.
- Onboard with simultaneous dual-SIM link aggregation, the RG-MTFi-M520 transforms 3G/4G to wireless connectivity with ease. The device implements the latest LTE solution supporting advanced communication systems such as TD-LTE, FDD-LTE, TD-SCDMA and UMTS for streamlined LTE applications on the various scenario like transportation, digital signage, mobile/remote office and etc.
- Featuring the leading wave2 2X2 MIMO WiFi technology and 802.11ac standard, the RG-MTFi-M520 supports access rates of up to 300Mbps for 2.4GHz and 867Mbps for 5GHz for the best-in-class user