IT Infrastruture Field/Support Engineer
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Field/Support Engineer for post-sale activities. Position requires interfacing with clients as a technical expert for both during the initial implement and ongoing support of Elite Technology at customer’s site.
- Provide Tier 1-2 level support including reproduction and documentation of system events.
- Onsite and Remote installation for new and upgrade of IT Infrastructure (hardware and software)
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues by questioning customers about the issues they are facing in a detailed fashion so that they understand the root of the problems.
- Perform onsite customer training during initial installation and ongoing as required.
- Collaborate with customers to engineer effective solutions incorporating our products.
- Collaborate with the Pre-Sales and Sales Team as needed to educate and inform them of customer needs/requests.
- Monitor all assign cases for customer support and update all activities on company tracking system.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- 4 to 8 year experience within working in IT infrastructures
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar role.
- Understanding installation and troubleshooting IT infrastructures: x86 server/Storage/ NAS/ SAN(Oracle/ HPE/ Fujitsu…)
- Understanding installation and troubleshooting infrastructures software: Linux/Unix/Windows Server
- Understanding installation and troubleshooting DBMS: MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL server
- Proven troubleshooting capabilities of software and hardware issues.
- Great customer interpersonal and communication skills.
- Availability for traveling – approx 5%-10% of the time.
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies
- High level IT on premise hardware: Oracel x86/SPARC server
- High level IT on premise software: OVM for x86/SPARC server
- Experience with installation and support Oracle Engineer Systems
- High level database management, installation and troubleshooting: MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL.
- Experience with Oracle ecosystem installation and support.
- Have certificates of vendor like Oracle/HPE/Fujitsu/VMware/Microsoft…
- University of degree in Computer Science
- Language: English intermediate level
- CV Language: English Only
- Net salary: we will cover your medical, social and unemployment insurance for you as well as your personal income tax.
- Year-end bonus depends on the business situation of the company.
- Working professional environment, with opportunities for personal development.
- To participate in training programs to improve skills and profession.
- Team building and End Year Party (depending on Company’s yearly program) Annual medical check (depending on Company’s yearly program)
- Others: Company sponsored sport clubs: Football, badminton
- Working at Office: 289/1 Ung Van Khiem, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Working time:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 – 17:00
- Saturday 8:00- 12:00 PM (Free after 12:00 pm if completing the work)